Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~We dont take a lot ~~~ we take it all~~~

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oussebon

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 am

Hey,

I'm thinking of changing alliances. Currently in The Synd, used to be in (and leader of for a while) Totse.

One of the bad things with Totse was how utterly badly organised everyone was - and one of the things I'm looking for in a new home would be companions. By companions I mean people to call ogame-buddies and not just to be names on the member list.

I'm okay at Ogame - currently ranked 371 after stagnating a little around the 400 mark. More a miner, but have a small fleet. I never post HoFs on the ogame boards but I've managed about 9 of them (and post them on internal alliance boards).

So.. I'm considering pirates as a new home. I'd like to ask a few questions if I may:
Are you guys a quiet, private bunch or is there chatter and a good chance to get to know people?
What's the alliance's attitude? Does everyone have to be Ogame Elite or can I mine away happily?
Do you use boards or circs more? (I prefer boards very strongly)

Basically, want a bunch of guys I can really get to know, that won't tell me how to run my account, and that I can ACS and stuff with.

Gimme a shout, Smile

Oussebon.
Back to top Go down
diddy2

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:08 am

well its good to see folk asking a bit about an alliance before joining.

im relativly new here too so i will tell you how i find it ok??

guys are mostly online a good portion of the day, which is good.
plenty of circs(which you hate i gather) forum is well laid out and if anything needs answered or addressed then it gets an answer pretty quickly.

iv known a few of these players from other unis but the vast majority are new to me and i to them, however that doesnt stop them pming me and asking for acs help or trade which i find most encouraging.

there is no dictatorship here(until i overtake taxman in points that is!! lol) everyone is asked their opinion and has a chance to say whatever they feel.

not everyone has a fleet in this alliance so you can mine away quite the thing with no pressure.

hope thats helped a bit and i must stress im nothing to do with the alliance leadership im just a noob witha big mouth!!

for any further questions ask taxman in game.
Back to top Go down
Illusion

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:32 am

I can give you quite a few reasons to join us Very Happy I'll give just a few

1. Taxman rules
2. We have like more miners than fleeters still Smile
3. We have girls geek
4. ACS is always an option, just Circ away.
5. Our board is used silently, but used lol, we can spice that up Cool
6. MSN rocks, better than board and circs lol Very Happy
7. Pirates rule

Downsides ... IUNNO, can't think of any atm. errrrrmmm
seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
Oussebon

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Cheers for the welcome dudes. Smile

It does look like I'm gonna stay with the Synd for the mo due to changing events, but we're allies anyway so I hope that's cool.

If I decide to stretch my wingers properly in future I'll be sure to call back.

Take care,
Oussebon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Chat-
Jump to: